Heat resistant aluminum cloth AL-6
AL-6 is heat resistant aluminum cloth with apron with sleeves. It is for front protection only. Easy to put on and take off. Chest Width:27″, Apron Length 49″
Other parts protection also available.
Provide protection against radiant heat and molten metal splash. Ideal for use in steel mills, casting shops, heat treating operations and foundries.
- Limited Flame spread:A1 (ISO 15025)
- Convective heat:B2 (ISO 9151)
- Radiant heat:C4 (EN ISO 6942)
- Molten Aluminum splash:D3 (ISO 9185)
- Moten Iron Splash:E3 (ISO 9185)
- Contact heat:F2 (ISO 12127)
PARKSON Anti Fog AF Coating Technology
1.Why would I want to work with your company?
Parkson Safety provide professional ODM service to worldwide customers by supplying products under private branding. We have vast experiences and knowledge in customized branding.
As our products are for personal safety purpose, most countries have local safety regulation. We worked with INSPEC, SGS, DIN CERTO, CRITT, BSI GROUP as example for certification of products. We have tech staff to perform secondary CE cert application as support. If client have special testing requirement, we work with local test lab such as SGS Taiwan for product testing.
Additionally upon confirm order, we have artwork staff help to custom design packaging artwork free of charge. We can also help to provide high quality image for advertising and also DM/Flyer for local distribution.
Our sales teams have vast experiences, if you have any inquiries, welcome to further discuss your requirement with us.
2. What kind of branding options are available?
- Frame color can be change upon request with MOQ
- Custom Logo such as embossed, printing, pressed logo and laser engrave are available depending on products range.
- Own Brand Packaging such as headercard, paper box, window box, dispenser box, color corrugated color, color polybag and ziplock bag…etc
- We carter for custom packaging material, such as warning sticker label, barcode label and instruction leaflet..etc.
3. How do I know what the product looks like with logo?
Our artwork staff can help to arrange digital proofs with logo on products for approval before production.
4. How are your goods package?
Depending on product type, for example safety spectacles/protective goggles/earmuff, these are package in polybag and then inner box and then in corrugated master carton.
Custom Pallet packing with plastic wrapping can be carter with additional charge.
5. Do you offer samples and are their cost required?
For standard product products we are happy to offer few items free of charge, but freight cost needs to be cover. However, if it is a high cost product or required a lot of samples or if it is customized product, there will be sample charge apply. For shipment, we recommended client arranging reserve collection via local express service to pick up samples from us. Or we can quote with our partner express service for cost to the nominated postal address.
PARKSON Mirror M Coating
6. What is sample lead-time?
For standard product and are available on hand, sample lead time around 3-5 days. If samples are not available on hand or if it is customized sample, please kindly allow longer wait time.
7. What certification do you have?
We have ISO 9001 and are certified by Dun & Bradstreet Number:657536132
As we are selling safety protection equipment, we also have CE certification for EU market and third party test report for ANSI (US market).
8. Do not have FDA?
No, we do not have FDA
9. What is your MoQ?
In general our MoQ is USD10,000 per shipment mix item acceptable.
It is very welcome to advise the required qty and we will try to carter for the qty of interest. We understand a smaller trial order is required to develop trust and to test the market.
10. What kind of shipping method do you offer?
Most of our clients arrange sea shipment port to port. For urgent orders we can arrange express courier service such as FEDEX/DHL/TNT. We can also carter for air freight airport to airport and also sea shipment with to door delivery service.
11. Do you keep stock?
Most items we do not keep stock. We produce goods base on confirm order, as most of our client arrange products with their own logo. We might have a small qty of standard product as sample.
12. Do you ship to different countries?
Yes, we have customers all over the world. In some countries we might have exclusive or local distributor. Please feel to let us know of your requirement and we can direct them to you.
13. Can we arrange inspection after goods completion?
Understanding we are working internationally, third party inspection is welcome. We have worked with SGS/V TRUST/TESTCOO/Intertek/UL/BV. Alternatively, we can also help to provide photos of goods upon completion and offer shipping samples for checking before shipment. In some countries, it is required third party organization to issue certificate of conformity before importation, our staff have vast experiences and can offer professional assistance.
14. What is production lead time?
Production time depends on product type and qty, in general please allow 60days.